Monday, April 19, 2010

Camille and I

Being employed by a nanny agency is great. The nanny agency I work for took my records and matched me with a family who wanted everything that I have. Now I work with a little girl named Camille, who is four. Camille just lost her first tooth, and was very excited about the tooth fairy. She has silky long brown hair and pretty brown eyes, and she takes so much pride in choosing what she wants to wear in the morning, usually opting for a dress.

She goes to pre-K in the mornings, which is when I clean up the house. By the time I pick her up at noon, we usually go for a walk in Central Park. We sit in the field and have lunch, and the whole time I can barely get her to stop talking. She’s so cute – I braid her hair and we hold hands when we walk, stopping at the duck pond to feed them, her eyes wide with wonder. She’s not afraid of anything and although she is not a tom-boy, she loves wildlife.

It’s so satisfying to enjoy my job and have a friend at work. After more than six months together, Camille and I are great friends, and it’s all thanks to my nanny agency NY.

0 comments: