Monday, April 12, 2010

The 21st Century Nanny

Nannies don’t look like Mary Poppins anymore. I don’t wear a tweed cap or carry an umbrella wherever I go, nor do I sing songs (except by request). Not that there’s anything wrong with Mary Poppins; it’s just that that version of a nanny is a little bit dated. I do everything that Mary did and more. I’m part of a nanny agency NY that specializes in helping children grow up and reach their full potential.

When you’re away from home, you want to make sure that your child is not only being well taken care of, but is learning and developing as if you were there to guide her along. If you desire a nanny agency that can also help you keep house, people like myself are perfect because we’re not just babysitters, we are domestic goddesses.

Penelope’s People is also a great place to turn for senior care placement New York. They have senior companions who help older folks with everything, from running daily errands to having a good laugh. For us, being part of a nanny agency isn’t work; it’s a way of helping those who need it, and that attitude is reflected through the premium help that we give.

0 comments: