Monday, February 22, 2010

Nanny Agency NY Gives More Than Just a Nanny

I’m a full time working mom. Sure, it’s hard to raise a family and have a career, but life is all about sacrifice. When I was pregnant and nursing, I took some time off from work, and then after two years, I decided that it was time to go back. It’s hard being away from the kids during the day so before I made my decision, I really had to be sure that they’re safe when I’m not at home.

When I wanted to find a nanny agency NY, I wanted more than a reliable nanny to fix meals and watch my babies – I wanted someone who will be a valuable asset to my family, someone who can teach my kids and help them grow since I’m not there to do it. Penelope’s People is a nanny agency NY that provided me with a nanny who has quickly become a friend and caretaker of my children. Now when I come home, I can’t help but feel a tinge of jealousy when my little girl Michelle tells me about the singing and drawing she did with Felicity, our nanny. Yet I know that it’s better to be jealous of my nanny than worried about my nanny.

0 comments: